Greetings, and welcome to the first Clay Blog Review on the new site! For a quick rundown of what’s new click here. Hopefully you will have a more enjoyable experience. As always, the clay bloggers have been churning out great content. If you find something outstanding in the list below be sure to go to that blog and leave a comment to show your support.
A new design, new content, advertising and sign up for the newsletter!
Hey clay peeps, another month is in the books. That means it’s time to take a look at all the great blogging that transpired in July. Or if you just tuned in, check out last month’s CBR and all the Reviews before that.
The Can’t Miss
- JEANETTE MANCHESTER HARRIS: A Jar with a Perfectly Fitting Lid
- Future Relics Pottery Blog: Decorating the Rim on an Oval Casserole
- FetishGhost’s Secret Studio: Peeking in Our SideDoor
- Future Relics Pottery Blog: How to Make a Faceted Mug – Part 1
- Bentham Pottery: How to make Quarls
- Future Relics Pottery Blog: How to Make a Faceted Mug – Part 2
- NCECA Blog: Weathered Surfaces – Rhonda Willers in the Process Room
- Fine Mess Pottery: That One Image Transfer Technique
- Rachel Dorn Ceramic Sculpture: Measuring Shrinkage
- Gary Jackson: Fire When Ready Pottery: Another Video : Platter Stamping Demo
- Hobby Potter – Artist Tammy Jo Schoppet Official Blog: 30 Bowls ~ 30 Days ~ 30 Techniques
So I looked up from scanning the pottery blogs and noticed the year is half over! It has been a solid 6 months for the clay bloggers and there has been so much great information shared. (Check out the stuff from May!) Below you can see all the great links from June:
How was your May? I hope your ideas were fresh, your kilns were hot and your clay was just the right consistency. I can tell you that the clay blogs were active! Hopefully you didn’t miss anything from your favorite pottery blogs but if you did, you can probably find a link below. Of course, if you missed anything from previous months, you can see the preceding Clay Blog Reviews.