Happy New Year! Wait, what? It’s almost March?!
Okay, I’m a little late with the Clay Blog Review. Actually, I’ve had thoughts of putting it on hold temporarily. I’ve been busy working on the new site over at expertclay.com. If you haven’t seen it yet, go check it out. There are big things planned. Perhaps the CBR will come out less frequently, or maybe not at all for a while. Or maybe I’ll just offer a trimmed down version. We’ll see. Thanks to everyone who follows along and the bloggers who share so much on their blogs. I hope 2018 brings you what you want.
Don’t forget to sign up for the Pottery Making Newsletter.
The Can’t Miss
What were the “must read” pottery blog posts during the past month?
- Expert Clay: An Introduction
- Kristen Kieffer: PSA: Standing to Throw & Potter Ergonomics
- dicklehman: International Wood-Firing Exchange – some unfinished business
- Pottery Making Blog: Top Pottery Blogs of 2017
- Handbuilder’s Magazine » Free Blog Category Feed: Ceramic Studio Safety
- Lori Watts: Cut Paper Slip Resist
- Bentham Pottery: Mark Dally Slip trailer review
- Barb Rogers: Pitcher piecing part two
- Barb Rogers: more on piecing and piercing clay shapes
- meesh’s pottery: Slowly coasting along…
You can also buy some awesome pottery shirts to help support this site.