Another Clay Blog Review! Below you’ll find the best pottery blogging from the past month. Enjoy!
The Can’t Miss
What were the “must read” pottery blog posts during the past month?
- Pottery Making Blog: Clay Blog Review: March 2017
- zephyrvalleypottery: Smoothing the rough spots
- CARTER GILLIES POTTERY: Better pottery through accuracy and precision
- Big Ceramic Store: Tips For Judging Base Thickness On Thrown Pots
- Gary Jackson: Surface Decoration With Colored Slips
- Big Ceramic Store: Slab And Coil Method Large Platters On The Potters Wheel
- dicklehman: COLLECTED
- Liz Crain Ceramics: Spouting Off
This month’s Clay Blog Review is brought to you by the freshest shirt design in the shop: