Welcome to the Clay Blog Review, where we will look at the past month’s best pottery blogging. Thanks for supporting this site and all the great blogs below.
If you love what you find here, don’t forget to subscribe to the monthly newsletter here.
The Can’t Miss
What were the “must read” pottery blog posts during the past month?
- John Bauman: Steamin’
- fetishghost: Stepping Stones
- fetishghost: BangCock
- Marshall Colman: ATTACHING HANDLES TO MUGS
- Marshall Colman: HOW TO TURN A FOOT-RING ON A BOWL
- Sparano Arts » Feed: If one wall is good, 2 are better?
- Gary Jackson: Bowls On Purpose… With a Decorative Flair
- Pottery Making Blog: 12 Tips for Making Pots
- Rachel Dorn: Recycling a Large Batch of Clay without a Pugmill
- Sparano Arts » Feed: How to close a shape, but more importantly why!
- Glynnis Lessing: Wedging: it’s not about air bubbles!
This month’s Review is brought to you by the new shirt design in the Pottery Shirt Shop. Take a look if you want some unique clothing to show off your love for clay.
Now, more great blogs!