Welcome back to the Clay Blog Review where you can find all the best pottery blogging from the past month!
This month’s review is supported by Modern Thrive. This fantastic site has an amazing opportunity for us this month: an online course where we will learn how to improve our craft, build a brand and sell more work! Learn more here.
The Can’t Miss
What were the “must read” pottery blog posts during the past month?
- Gary Jackson: A “Bag” Full Of Bowls
- Lori Watts: Drive-by Post: A Demo in 5 Pics
- Big Ceramic Store: How To Sculpt An Elephant – Part 5
- Pottery Making Blog: Clay Blog Review: January 2017
- Gary Jackson: Even Less Basic Are These “Basic” Bowls
- Big Ceramic Store: Mixing Glaze and Mason Stains For Effect
- Peter Gregory: Making Wine Goblets a step by step guide!
- Big Ceramic Store: How To Make a Triple Bud Vase
- Barb Rogers: Just bowls and flowers and bees
- Gary Jackson: Oval Casseroles : Now With Lids !!!