Welcome to the Clay Blog Review! I hope you find many interesting and useful things.
If you enjoy this kind of stuff be sure to check out the rest of the sight and join the mailing list. After a small hiccup, you can sign up for the Pottery Making Newsletter once again.
The Can’t Miss
What were the “must read” pottery blog posts during the past month?
- The Smart Cat: Handbuilt Mug
- CARTER GILLIES POTTERY: “What gets you up in the morning?” and other wisdom from the Linda Christianson workshop, acts one and two
- Pottery Making Blog: Clay Blog Review: February 2017
- Gary Jackson: What?…. No Stamps?!
- Gary Jackson: The Carving & Decorating Challenge
- Gary Jackson: Bone Dry Clay Reclaiming By The Bag
- The Potters Cast: Turning the Mic Around | Paul Blais | Episode 300
- Lori Watts: Check Out This Press Mold Tutorial (Original Post)
- Big Ceramic Store: Slip Trailed Bird Nests For Easter Eggs And Spring Decor´
- Blog – Clay By Laura: No Glaze, No Foul!
- Gillian McMillan — Rara Avis: Jason Walker talk
- zephyrvalleypottery: Getting Started with Decals
- Pots and pieces: Mark Hewitt: Ginger Jar Production. Spring, 2017.
- Matt Fiske: Copper Sand
- Joel Cherrico Pottery: The Art of Throwing Pottery on a Kick Wheel
- Peter Gregory: Cone 8 Glazes, Change and New Clay
- The Potters Cast: Quick Convention Conversations | NCECA 2017 | Episode 304
- Big Ceramic Store: Pretty Little Soap Dishes
- Liz Crain Ceramics: With a Little Help From My Hens – A Process Storyboard